Do you enjoy sales, love to focus on goals and hit budgets? And speak Danish as your native language? Then, keep reading!
In this role, you will:
- Provide expert assistance to the list of clients and partners using a consultative approach to account management
- Creating the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Developing and maintaining the relationship within the account in order to maintain long term visibility of strategy, plans and competitor activity
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals - Focus on driving profitability through proactive management - Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
- Track, manage and report ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls
- Fluent in the Danish language
- Excellent English language skills
- Solid Sales Background
- Strong communication skills
- Achievement and goal-oriented
- Motivated and self-starter
- Previous experience working with channel
- Previous experience in Sales B2B
- Likes to work as part of a team-orientated environment
- Paid training
- Spanish long-term contract from day one
- Full-time position, no weekends, no nights
- Working with known international brand names
- Free after-work activities
- International environment with Scandinavian values
- Paid Vacation according to Spanish law (4 weeks + 4 days/year)
- Relocation Package
- Lots of discounts with company's partners
- New and modern office located where the action is
- Growth opportunities to progress
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N.I.E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor and provide information about where to search for a place to live.
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.