Welcome to the opportunity you have always dreamed of! Living and working in Spain!
With our client in sunny Fuengirola, you will grow by making a difference. You will do it in a highly international environment and in a supportive culture where effort counts.
We are currently seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Front Office Service Advisor to join our clients team in Fuengirola (Malaga) and begin an exciting career within a newly state-of-the-art newly established contact center. In this customer-focused role, the Front Office Service Advisor will be responsible for providing a top-quality customer service experience. You will work on behalf of their clients and customers across multiple different industries, which will give you a wide variety in your day-to-day work life and make the difference.
As a Front office Service advisor, you will:
- Be at the forefront of the business, handling multiple inbound/outbound channels interactions to support customers located in Denmark.
- Establish positive engagement with the customers, build strong relationships and demonstrate fair treatment guided by company values and culture.
- Conduct affordability assessments to fully understand each customer's financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable payment plans with clear timescales.
- Maintain system notes, ensuring records of calls are entirely accurate, professional, and a true reflection of the conversation
- Reflect our clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Thrive to achieve business targets and meet individual and team KPIs.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
- Native level in Danish and high level of English (C2 level) both spoken & written.
- Additional Scandinavian languages are considered an advantage.
- Customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but is not a requirement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to showcase empathy and confidence towards a diverse customer base.
- Strong numeracy skills, efficient planning, and organizational setup in a fast-paced work capacity environment.
- Ability to learn and adaptable to different situations.
- Service-oriented, analytical problem-solving, solution-driven mindset.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness in all situations.
- Customer-oriented with great listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Desire and high energy striving for excellence and quality within the business
- Advanced computer skills.
Our client offers you:
- Permanent full-time 39h employment contract.
- Market-leading remuneration package, including a competitive base pay, attractive bonus scheme, private health insurance, and ticket restaurants.
- Professional growth and development opportunities in a diverse and international financial working environment.
- Onboarding and continuous training programs to develop your skillset and ensure your success.
- Working hours will be in line with Danish opening hours.
- Modern central offices located in Fuengirola (Malaga), near the major highway, bus stations, and 10 min walk from the central public train station.
- Work-life balance integration, social events and activities.
Send your English CV to us at Anne@Nordicjobsworldwide.com to apply today!
We are looking forward to introduce you to this company!