Are you a problem solver, excellent communicator and a people person?
If so we are looking for you to join our award winning customer service team based in our stunning offices in Malta!
You will be a part of a seamless Customer Service function, working to achieve our goal of the best Customer Experience. Not only that, your opportunity to learn and progress within our company is limitless!
We want you to excel in the following:
- Help Danish speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work together with your team to reach the best customer satisfaction (including other KPI's)
- Translate promotional texts and/or customer surveys in your local language
- Manage customer accounts
- Follow company policies and practices regarding player safety, protection, and responsible gaming
What's in it for you?
At our company not only do you get the chance to work across our leading markets but also with a team of excellent Customer Service Agents. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment.
You're good at:
- Communication written and verbal in both Danish and English
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Background in customer service, this can be face to face, online or via phone calls
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Extra Awesome, but not a requirement: Previous iGaming experience
What we offer?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at our company can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Good to know:
- Start date: Every second week
- Training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a base salary and a bonus scheme.
- Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
- Location: Malta, St Julians
- Generous relocation package offered
Interested? Send in your application, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.