- Posted 08 September 2021
- DisciplineFinance & Banking
- Claudia Guariglia
The Customer Service Officer will report directly to the Danish Team Leader and will be part of a team that is responsible for handling sales including customer on-boarding, customer service queries and working alongside the collections team.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide customers with accurate information about the company's products, services and payments.
- Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions.
- Comply with laws, rules, company policies, and procedures as required.
- Understand thoroughly the Bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information.
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, to ensure transparent and efficient interaction.
- Support additional customer service inquiries.
- Promote a positive working environment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Involvement in production of Sales reports.
- Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members.
- Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures.
- Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures.
- Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the Head of New Markets.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent command of English and Danish languages (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrable experience in sales of financial products.
- Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes.
- Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach.
- Attention to detail, initiative and high working standards.
- Team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL).
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.