Our mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of our business. We constantly strive to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything we do to maintain our position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
What you will be doing...
As Promotions & Content Executive, you will be writing and setting up onsite promotions and communications (email and sms) for the Danish market and supporting all other market set-ups as required across our Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook verticals for our brands.
- Planning and Co-ordination with the CRM team and the Sportsbook team to come up with localised marketing promotions (on-site + communications) for our Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook verticals
- Create quality, original and on-brand, compliant content in Danish for your local promotions within specified timelines. This will include onsite promotions and emails and sms
- Set up onsite promotions, email and sms communications for Danish promotions
- Work closely with the compliance team so as to ensure that all marketing activities are entirely compliant (mechanics, content, images)
- End to end testing of promotional campaigns and offers across all channels before they go live
- Support with onsite and comms set-ups in support of other markets apart from the Danish speaking ones as required
- Interpret briefs to develop and produce creative, local and relevant content across a variety of communication channels such as web, E-Mails, SMSs and print
- Planning and Co-ordination with the Studio team and the CRM team so as to produce, publish and execute first class Marketing Promotions via the website, newsletters and sms using back-end/third party tools such as like WordPress, EPI, Campaign Manager and Simplify
- Daily checks against global and local campaign plans and on all outgoing marketing promotions to ensure that all is live and in order
- Monitor the success of your local communications by analyzing the open rates and click rates of your comms and implementing strategies to optimize
- Work with a Project Management / Task Management tool so as to manage workflow with all stakeholders
- Work on an on-call weekend/holiday rota (in case of emergency/daily updating of leaderboards)
- Support with other team duties such as documentation
What we would like to see from you...
- At least 1 years experience in online content marketing
- Fluent in Danish
- Knowledge of Wordpress and other digital marketing tools are considered a plus
- Microsoft Office literate. Previous experience with Jira shall be considered an asset
- Can-do attitude & team player
- Solution oriented and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure with a good eye for detail
- Familiarity with the iGaming sector is considered an additional advantage
Company Benefits Package...
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.