Do you want to take your career to the next level? If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our client's Barcelona office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
Our client makes everyone matter. For you. For our brands. And for the hundreds of thousands of customers they look after. They are the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.
Life at their office Spain:
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
- Generation of consistent sales opportunities for the field Sales Representatives
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companies
- Lead Generation for Sales (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and conduct lead management
- Successful execution of permanent and segment specific telemarketing campaigns
What benefits they will offer you:
- Long-term opportunity
- Salary: 19.000 euros gross/year + up to 5.000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Full Time - Monday to Friday (09.00 - 18.00)
- Initial & Ongoing Training
- Internal Development Program
- Employee Discounts
Who they are seeking:
- Native level speaker of Danish
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Very good knowledge of telemarketing / sales
- Outbound experience / sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Transparent work habits
- Very good self organization
- Punctual, loyal, reliable
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- A large variety of discounts with their partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- They promote intercompany mobility to work at any of their sites around the world. They have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euro for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to their back office logistics team, their social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N.I.E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor, and provide information about where to search for a place to live.
Are you interested in applying or hearing more? Submit your application and our Danish team will contact you!
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.