Work as a Contract Administrator in beautiful Portugal
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon. They are now looking for a Dutch speaking Contract Administrator to join their new team in the capital.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagin their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
As a TSOS Scheduling Specialist for our client, you will be supporting our Dutch + French speaking stakeholders’ Service Provider network, ensuring that their service coordination is functioning at optimal levels.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills, someone who is highly attentive to all stakeholder requests and able to prioritize client driven tasks.
- Monitor and balance our clients’ call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal stakeholder databases.
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues, lowering the optimization of workload efficiency and call queue management. Maintain this process until the service issues are resolved.
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated stakeholder support service team to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product upkeep.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers to meet and exceed field metrics.
- Implement and meet established cost targets through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
- High School degree or secondary school completion equivalent. A Bachelor’s degree in any field is preferred.
- Advanced level usage of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly to platforms that allow issue documentation and frequent updates to drafted content.
- The ability to multi-task and analyse various profiles at the same time, as is relevant to solve any arising issues.
- Role model behaviours and accountability for personal errors and correction.
- Specialized customer service skills, especially with strong capacity to influence customer opinion and direction.
- Required language hresholds:
- Dutch: C2 (native-level fluency) o French: C2 (native-level fluency)
- English: B2 (independent user level)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Meal allowance on card
- Career progression opportunities
- Parenthood program
- Well-rounded health and life insurance packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes and a football pitch
- Staff canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.