- Posted 04 October 2023
- DisciplineBPO - Liiketoimintaprosessien ulkoistamispalvelut
- Viktor Söderström
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic native Swedish speaker looking for an international challenge? Do you want to enjoy an exciting lifestyle in the sun of Portugal?
Work as a Swedish-speaking Fraud Prevention or Back-office Agent for an American multinational technology company!
- Placing orders
- Inquiries about products
- Locating product
- Collecting and providing feedback
- Checking on Order Status
- Setting up returns, checking status of returns and refunds, assisting with refunds
- Handling Consumer Complaints
- Providing technical support for users
- Scheduling call backs and performing outbound Calls
- Native level of Swedish and business fluent English both written and oral.
- Prior experience in customer service/technical support and/or experience
- Ability to take detailed information
- Adapt at working with ambiguity
- Strong comprehension skills (adaptive writing, active reading)
- Ability to stay positive and project optimism – Adaptability to new and ever-changing needs
- Enjoying the gadget culture and staying up-to-speed on the consumer electronics industry
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated sales and/or customer service success
- Good competitive local salary
- Performance bonus 150 euros
- Meal Allowance 6 euros per day
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Possibility to work from home anywhere in Portugal (including the islands!)
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.