- Posted 05 March 2021
- Charlotte Kamlin
Our client is growing tremendously, and continue to conquer new countries!
Now they are looking for skilled professionals to join the team on a full-time basis. They are hiring a CRM Executive to join the Office in Malta. This role is 100 % office based.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will be responsible for the CRM for Sweden.
- Editor in Chief – responsible for the quality of outgoing local content.
- Assist in setting up a local market CRM strategy to support the business growth
- Provide segment analysis, identify "drops" in the player journey and provide solutions to patch and improve
- Optimize local automated journeys and build new triggers and events
- Planning, executing and evaluating local market specific CRM activities and results
- Use data and build dashboards and reports that will visualize areas of success and of improvements
- Aligning plans and strategy with acquisition activities
- Work together with the country team towards improving the user experience of our customers
- Native Sweden (and English) languages
- Ability to make complex concepts easily available for the target audience.
- An interest in sports and/or sports betting
- Educational and/or professional background in communication or marketing
- Experience with content management and curation.
- Prior industry knowledge or experience within Casino/IGaming
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- A dynamic European company
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- 24 days of paid holidays
- Friendly team
- Full-time, in-house, standard business hours
- Competitive salary