- Posted 07 December 2023
- Discipline Myynti
- Gabriella Franzén
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join our client and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day. We are looking for Swedish speaking Account Managers to join our client's exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
As an Account Manager you will drive the sales cycle, nurture client relationships and showcase your expertise in advanced cloud technologies.
What they offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your colleagues; you will have access to comprehensive training programs designed to enhance your skills in technology sales. Here you will be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace culture that values authenticity, individuality, and teamwork. Every day you will enjoy a collaborative and dynamic work environment that empowers your entrepreneurial spirit.
Your benefits at our client:
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- A competitive salary package that you will live well on in Spain, basic salary plus bonus
- Work a few days at the office and the others from home
- Restaurant card and medical insurance
- Great office location in Benalmadena, right next to the beach area
- Spanish lessons, bonuses if you have friends that want to join as well, and much more
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses -Opportunities for a career abroad through the our client International Mobility Program
What you’ll experience at our client
As a Account Manager in their team, you will:
- You will take ownership of the business deal from start to finish, coordinating with the client and your colleagues - Solution Specialists and Senior Account Managers.
- Together with a passionate team of sales professionals you will engage with high-profile clients and influential decision-makers.
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression, cultivate and expand a portfolio of clients, leveraging your sales expertise
- Serve as a trusted advisor, guiding businesses in adopting advanced cloud technologies
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to fulfil small and medium sized businesses needs of our client's leading cloud technologies
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Solution Specialists and Partner Connection Managers
- Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of customer.”
You’ll be a great match if you:
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Two years of technical sales experience is preferred
- Familiar with channel programs
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, also on telephone
- Work towards goal achievement, teamwork, motivation
- Demonstrate innovation and good judgement skills when making decisions
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.