- Posted 1. helmikuuta 2024 00.38
- Discipline Forex
- Charlotte Kamlin
New need for Sales / Account Managers to finance client in Malta!
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities such as financial services and client relations. They are looking for an Customer relation agent with B2B and B2C experience to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers.
The Customer relation agent’s role is to oversee and build a portfolio of customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Customer relation agents also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities and trading among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Sales department) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management, have an excellent understanding for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with new/existing clients.
- Meeting and exceeding set daily retention targets.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Fixed base salary
- Monthly performance Bonus!
- Relocation package: flight and initial housing
- A complete education and deep knowledge to the financial global markets
- Super fun international environment, ~300 employees in a huge open floor offices setup
- Weekly food allowance benefits (applied after three months veterancy)
- Local discounts in variety of surrounding cafés, GYMs, real-estate agencies, and similar
- Generous incentivizing budgets with great prizes, competition and off site activities!
- 300 sunny days per year in Malta
- Fluent in Swedish, both verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating skills to close agreements to maximize profits.
- Previous work experience as an Account/ Sales/ Key/ Junior Manager, or relevant role.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best search sales experiences in the world.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.