- Posted 27 February 2024
- Discipline Rahoitus- ja pankkiala
- Charlotte Kamlin
Our client is recruiting for its office in Casablanca a Head of Acquisition; you will lead and drive the acquisition strategy, playing a key role in expanding our client's customer base and market presence, reporting directly to the Sales Director.
This position requires a strategic thinker with proven experience in devising and executing successful acquisition campaigns. At our client, you'll enjoy a challenging and fulfilling role, working in a dynamic environment with career growth and development opportunities.
What will your responsibilities be:
- Forecasting and creating targets and KPIs for the team in collaboration with the Sales Direction.
- Working and fulfilling the Sales Roadmap with the Sales Direction, working on different processes and strategies as the business requires.
- Monitor daily performance (KPIs) and prepare performance statements based on day-to-day activity and report it to the Sales Director.
- Working closely with all Acquisition teams and Team Leads, ensuring high performance and a positive work environment, strategic direction, and developing an effective strategy aligned with overall business goals.
- Ensure all agents are reporting to their positions as per the agreed schedule shared with the team.
- Respond to stakeholder requests via various communication channels.
- Provide constructive feedback to sales staff and address any issues that arise.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing acquisition team.
- Assist with the recruitment process, conducting the agents’ interviews, and making the final selection.
What you get in return:
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Be part of one of the world's best support and security companies, making a meaningful impact in the industry.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within customer acquisition, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- Degree in IT, Administration, Sales, Finance, or a related field will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Attitude, Teamwork, Commitment, and Performance.
- Active and result-driven mindset.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.