Back to jobs
- Posted 22 September 2023
- Charlotte Kamlin
Our client is looking for a talented PPC/Social Media Specialist to join their Marketing team in Stockholm!
- A fantastic opportunity to make your mark, supporting the Head of Marketing. You will be responsible for managing and implementing effective PPC and social media campaigns to drive traffic, leads, and sales for our company. Working closely with our Marketing team, you will develop and execute paid search and social media strategies that align with our business objectives.
- What will you be doing?
- Develop, implement and manage PPC campaigns across various search engine and social media platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads).
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify relevant keywords for campaigns.
- Write ad copy and create engaging visuals in Swedish and English to increase click-through rates and conversions.
- Manage budgets and adjust bids to ensure cost-effective campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance data and provide regular reports to stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest PPC and social media trends, technologies, and best practices.
Who are you?
- You offer experience working in PPC and Social Media Advertising. Ideally, you have 2+ years working within a similar positions.
- You are a native Swedish speaker with fluent English. You bring a creative and collaborative mindset coupled with strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of PPC platforms and tools (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Good analytical skills with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- You enjoy and work well within a fast-paced environment, managing multiple campaigns simultaneously.