- Posted 3. elokuuta 2022 02.08
- Job type Permanent
- Atte Mäkinen
Are you passionate about Marketing? Do you want to work in Barcelona part in the Office and part from home?
Our client is working with companies that belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, ecommerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities. They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your future project
The brand you will work for is leading the IT and ecommerce world everywhere, creating the most innovative products for companies and customers, being one of the biggest brands within our client company. Join their exciting and successful team to enter the technological world!
Your role as a Partner Support Representative
- Provide Basic SEO optimization recommendations, KW gap analysis & partner onsite search recommendations.
- Content auditing - 1st pass review of Online audit results. Prepare presentation to DBD with key takeaways and actions needed for a given partner. Quality checks & feedback to audit agency as required.
Monitoring of additional elements out of scope of automated audit:
- Highlighting key gaps on partner site and sharing partner level optimization report
- Content best practice sharing & training to partners
- Syndication partner onboarding process
- Bug identification / ‘content gap’/ delivery delay / feedback to internal teams
- Monitor use of detail toolkit execution & drive timely NPI execution
- 1st line support for content queries
- Local language translation checks on content and KW
- Track improvements and optimizations – provide ROI estimations
- Ratings & Reviews - map current landscape, best practice sharing
Performance Marketing (SEM + SEO):
- Partner KPI dashboard review
- KPI, Performance analysis and optimization recommendations
- Follow up on KPI reporting from partners regarding digital marketing execution
- Track overall digital business plan execution as requested by the company
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in English and for the language for the country at native level (minimum C1) and B2 level for the 2nd language if 2nd foreign language
- University degree in marketing, ecommerce, business administration preferred (other degrees will be considered)
- Minimum one year of related Online sales and/or digital content management experience
- Excellent negotiation, management, and strong communication skills (verbal & written), including excellent presentation skills
- Good computing literacy (Windows, Office, etc.)
- Drive to Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritization
- Medium level of Expertise in eMerchandising techniques and web analytics
- Past Digital Marketing and SEO working experience
If you identify with this, apply today!
- Fantastic colleagues with a winning mentality
- Attractive work environment in a new and modern office in Barcelona, located at Avenida Diagonal, 197
- Real opportunity to grow within the company
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
Hours and Benefits
- Monday to Friday – 9h00 to 13h00 - Spanish contract with long term opportunity - Relocation package if you live abroad
- Base salary: 10.000€ gross/year - Performance bonus: Up to 1.500€ gross/year
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.