- Posted 8. syyskuuta 2023 02.05
- Katinka Dokka
For one of our partners, we are looking for Norwegian-speaking Payroll and T&A Specialists! This role can be located remotely from anywhere in Europe, but preferably Norway!
About the company
Our mission is to make HR work better. We help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations. We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics. We have been a leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. We are recognized as a driver of innovation in HR by leading market observers. Our 5,000 staff in 35 countries administer and reward 3 million employees in over 100 countries. We have strategic alliances with HCM technology leaders including SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday and Oracle. What sets us apart is a unique combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
- Assist in client engagement and information delivery.
- Provide support for implementations and go-lives.
- Ensure successful payroll delivery through daily functional support.
- Maintain Client Solution workbook and enforce process documentation.
- Perform System Maintenance Testing and resolve escalated issues.
- Collaborate with teams for automation and improvement while managing the legislation roadmap
Key criteria to monitor performance
- Adherence to all Security and Compliance procedures
- 100% Attainment of customer SLA agreements
- Adherence to quality standards
- Adoption of innovation initiatives
- Reduction of client escalations through knowledge transfer to both the client and payroll team
- Demonstrate professionalism and act responsibly
Key Experience and Skills
- Native/fluent level of Norwegian, good level of English is priority
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes, including inputs, outputs, tax compliance, and integration with other systems.
- Effective risk identification and mitigation skills.
- Proficiency in MSExcel, OCL, OTL and SAP.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced global environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- 3-4 years of relevant payroll administration experience, and expertise in associated legislation.
- Preferred HRIS knowledge and payroll certifications.
What we offer
- International and multicultural environment (25+ languages spoken)
- Competitive Salary Package
- Career Development Plans
- Transparent Reward and Recognition schemes
- Language courses (Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, etc.)
- Annual Salary Review
- Administrative Support
We offer programs and plans for a healthy mind, body, wallet and life because it’s important our benefits care for the whole person. Options include a variety of health coverage options, wellbeing and support programs, retirement, vacation and sick leave, maternity, paternity & adoption leave, continuing education and training as well as a number of voluntary benefit options.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading Nordic recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland Iceland and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a leading Nordic recruitment agency in the world, matching the most exciting jobs with Nordic speaking talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 3000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.