Looking for an internship in Oslo within recruitment?
- Posted 28 May 2023
- DisciplineSisaiset tyopaikkamme
- Julie Nyeggen
We are looking for ambitious and career-driven students for exciting Internship opportunities in a fast-growing international recruitment agency! Are you looking for an internship for your studies, and are willing to work from our office in Oslo? We can offer internships within HR, Marketing, sales and more, either part-time or full-time. Feel free to send in your application, where you specify the areas you are interested in as well as the timeframe of your internship. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth with an international environment build on trust and clear expectations. Are you ready to join the Worldwiders family?
To be successful in this role you
- Have a good level of English
- Are available to work minimum 50% position - we can offer flexible working hours to accommodate your studies
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Are able to work structured and with clear goals
- Have excellent time-management skills
- You must be able to work from our office in Oslo during the internship
- You're currently studying recruitment/ HR/ business administration/ international business or similar
- EU passport is required.
Don’t meet all the requirements? We are a diverse, inclusive and unique workplace. If you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway. Maybe you are a perfect match after all, or suitable for any of our other positions!
Why be a part of Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
We offer you the opportunity to start building your career while finishing your studies, with the possibility to continue in a full-time position after you graduate. You get the chance to work 50% - 100% and being a part of an international work environment. We offer:
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self-responsibility and ownership
- A great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities in the long run both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!