- Posted 07 December 2023
- Discipline BPO - Liiketoimintaprosessien ulkoistamispalvelut
- Ricco Klemmer
We are looking for a talented Latvian Quality Analyst to enhance the competencies of individual employee’s coaching programs and be responsible for monitoring procedures and identifying improvements or non-conformity issues.
With their award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation. As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, our client partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
As a Quality Analyst in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of quality methodology, delivery, and development across the Operations
- Deliver appropriate feedback on the quality of the service to advisors ensuring adherence to procedures
- Attend and participate in meetings with Operations to discuss outputs of monitoring
- Provide relevant information for Monthly Quality Reports
- Give feedback to the training department about issues arising from monitoring
- Participate in monthly calibrating sessions to ensure consistency
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Latvian (C2)
- Advanced English level (C1 at least) with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/ time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the agents which lead to performance improvement
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience
- Previous relevant experience as Quality Analyst
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
Our client in Greece offer you:
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 4 weeks of paid accommodation in Airbnb
- 500€ Euros gross in the salary upon completion of the first year of employment
- A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Monthly performance bonus
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Excellent work culture
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Private medical & dental insurance
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- A very international working environment
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Employee discounts
About the company:
Our client in Greece is a company of 4,800+ employees from over 90 countries. They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So, join them and invest in your growth!
They provide solutions to their clients’ customers via phone, chat, email and social media. As a global CX leader, they deliver 3.5 million unique experiences every day for 400+ clients through business process outsourcing (BPO), digital CX, training and talent management and CX consulting and analytics.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.