Latvian speaking Customer Support Agent to Czech Republic
- Posted 24 March 2023
- DisciplineBPO - Liiketoimintaprosessien ulkoistamispalvelut
- Maris Lahe
Do you want to work with Customer Support in the cultural city of Brno in Czech Republic? Our client is now hiring Latvian--speakers!
Our multicultural client is searching for Latvian-speakers who want to work within customer service. We are looking for driven and service-minded candidates who are motivated to jump start their careers. With a modern office located in Brno, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city! It’s essential that all customer service agents create and maintain solid customer relations through expert handling of all of the customers questions and inquiries. This role also involves data entry and use of software.
- Must be fluent in oral and written Latvian language
- English language skill at least at the B2/C1 level - introductory training and regular updating training are conducted in English
- Working proficiency with computers, office software, email and chat clients
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
What will be the scope of the job?
- Primarily telephone and email/chat communication with existing customers (80 % communication is via e-mail, only 20% phone communication)
- Process data from clients and record it in the system (light administration)
- The customer line is passive, receiving incoming calls, and handling client requests via e-mail
- Work from the office in Brno OR from home within Czech Republic
- Full-time job contract for 1 year with the possibility of prolongation
- High-quality initial training of 1 month
- Many interesting benefits – meal vouchers worth CZK 90; 25 days of vacation; corporate breakfasts, competitions, and events; MultiSport card, discounted calls even for family members
- Modern working environment with a beautiful view in campus square in Brno - Bohunice
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.