- Posted 19 March 2021
- DisciplineSisaiset tyopaikkamme
- Maris Lahe
We are looking for an international Recruiter to join our team in Tallinn and work with recruitment processes throughout Europe. This is an exciting and developing position that gives you space for your own responsibility in a young and fast-growing company. If you thrive in a young, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, this might be an opportunity for you!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
- Relevant education within HR, sales or similar is a benefit
- Previous experience working with recruitment
- You have a track record of good feedback from customers in earlier work experience
- You take pride in what you do and achieve high results by working efficiently and structured
- You always find a way to success no matter how difficult it might seem
- You focus on details and know how to ask the right questions and trigger the candidate to talk about their achievements
- You are a natural communicator and motivated by goals
- You are fluent in English + another European language is a benefit
- You are passionate about career, skills, people, and/or talent
- You understand the importance of time management
- You have an interest in the recruitment industry
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
- You can't live one day without learning something new!
What will you be doing?
As an international recruiter, you have all the freedom to create your own success. Use your creativity to advertise on social media and job portals, put on your client relationship management hat when negotiating with clients, and be charming when speaking to candidates.
- Source candidates through creative advertising and headhunting. Use your imagination when it comes to job ads and social media posts to attract the right talent for the different jobs
- Screen the candidates via phone and Video calls to see if they are what the client is looking for
- Match-make. See what the candidate is looking for and hook him/her up with the right position abroad
- Present the candidate to the client and book interviews, follow these up, and place your candidate!
- Build relationships with our clients to help grow the business
- Help out with the marketing for the company by representing us on our social media platforms
- Work against weekly and monthly KPI's and budgets to you reach your goals
- Be a part of a newly established office in Tallinn
- Create a good and positive communication structure with your Managers
- Take responsibility and feel ownership about the Growth of the office
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- A good judge of character with strong skills in relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong communicator that knows how to handle different kind of personalities and adapt quickly
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- Want to work with international specialist recruitment and develop in this field
- Adaptable and solution-oriented mindset
What is your role
As an International Recruiter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Work primarily with specialist positions and keep close relationship to the responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Make sure that goals, advertisements, KPI's is being reached and that the daily processes run smoothly
- Use your creativity and skills to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active in networking and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Interviews over phone, Skype and face-to-face.
- Create a tailor made summary and presentation of each relevant profile/candidate for the client
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPI's and budgets
- Start date by agreement
- Excellent onboarding and continuous training
- Full-time employment, 40 hours/week, Mon - Fri
- Fixed monthly salary + commission
- Permanent contract
- International network of colleagues
- Fantastic workplace in modern office in Tallinn, Estonia
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible via our website.