Internal Recruiter for an iGaming client
- Posted 29 May 2023
- Johanna Kivimäki
Our client is looking for a ‘Recruiter’ to join their growing Administration Department. Given the company’s growth plan in the coming months, they are looking for someone to focus on the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
The ‘Recruiter’ will be the liaison for candidates from the interview stage all the way to engagement. S/he will report into the ‘Senior HR Specialist’, but also work closely with the CEO, CFO and Head of Administration. In the absence of the ‘Senior HR Specialist’, the ‘Recruiter’ will take on the role of being the main point of contact for general HR queries.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate with previous Recruitment and/or HR experience, who is looking to grow within these areas of expertise.
The main responsibilities include:
• Meet regularly with Human Resources and Hiring Managers to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company
• Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Determine selection criteria
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements in collaboration with the hiring manager
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms, job boards, company website and professional networks)
• Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs
• If recruitment companies are being engaged for a specific position, coordinate with these third parties, so that they can source viable candidates
• Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
• Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
• Contribute to employer branding initiatives • Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
• Assist and collaborate with HR teams for the effective talent acquisition process, including documentation, contracts, onboarding, etc
• Coordinate new-hire orientation and logistics, including scheduling, materials, and checklists for all required tasks
• Maintain HR records and employee files in accordance with compliance regulations and policies, and provide organizational change information for charts and presentations
• Work closely with payroll and other departments, exercising discretion while working with highly confidential information
• As part of the HR Team, from time-to-time you might be required to support with general HR functions, such as vacation leave, sick leave
Desired Profile & Experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in recruitment
• HR / Recruitment experience specifically within the iGaming industry would be considered an asset
• Professional certification or University degree in Human Resources, strongly preferred
• Experience in using LinkedIn for recruitment
• Good understanding of the full lifecycle recruitment process
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple recruitment projects at once
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Strong attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and high level of initiative
• Strong people skills, giving a positive first impression of the Company to candidates and new recruits
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Attractive salary
• Professional development in an innovative industry.
• Friendly & supportive work environment.
• Private Health Insurance
• Wellness and Sports package
• Team events throughout the year
• Great office location
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.