- Posted 28 January 2023
- Charlotte Kamlin
Group Accounting Manager to fast-growing iGaming client in Stockholm! How does our client differs from other strong competitors in the iGaming industry?
First of all they started off with three main pillars within the value chain:
Player Acquisition Team - Lead generation - affiliation and in-house acquisition agency
B2C Team - Game Operators
B2B Team - Content provider
Player acquisition is a fundamental part of a good iGaming business. Our client have focused on this area and built a specialist team, that focuses on this part of the business, ensuring they attract and retain the right value of player at the right cost.
The Group Accounting Manager reports to the CFO or Head of Finance.
The role of Group Accounting Manager provides industry leading experience in leading an accounting department, reconciliations, banking and knowledge about international accounting standards. All in order to safeguard that the company has full control and correctly reconcile a large numbers of monthly transactions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead and develop the accounting department.
- Responsible for accurate current accounts and banking.
- Reconciliations and closing of the group books in a timely manner.
- Group consolidation.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- IFRS reporting, and preferably US GAAP incl. US Listed company reporting.
- Update of accounting systems.
- Contact with auditors in all current jurisdictions
- Ad Hoc, and other development in the accounting field.
The Accounting Manager’s position will require travelling as appropriate in order to fulfill the duties.