Back to jobs
German-speaking Online Chat Moderator to casino client in Malta!
- Posted 22 March 2023
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- Gregory Sims
Our client is looking for a German-speaking Online Chat Moderator, who will be joining their team and moderating the live stream chat for their German brand. The role will be reporting to the Streaming Team Leader. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is starting their career in customer support and wants to step into the iGaming industry.
A taste of what you will be doing
- Taking full ownership of the Live Stream chat for the new brand.
- Be able to direct end-users to customer support when faced with a support query.
- Quick decision-making when inappropriate behaviour is spotted, such as spamming, trolling, harassment, addiction, and any other threatening situations observed.
- This position is ideal for anyone who is starting their career in customer support and wants to step into the iGaming industry.
What they are looking for
- Excellent written German and English language skills
- Basic knowledge of how to use chats.
- Sound judgment.
- Ability to keep calm and remain level-headed in tense situations.
- Have basic understanding on Responsible Gaming.
- Willing to work shifts, including night shifts.
- Basic knowledge of online casino games being played would be considered an asset. .
What they offer:
- Professional development allowance
- Fitness allowance
- International Health Insurance
- Dynamic working environment
- This position is based on an 8 hour shift basis, including night shifts.