The Product Owner will be responsible for a group of primarily Finnish casino and betting websites. The role includes P&L ownership, audience/traffic growth, on and off-site SEO, content planning and execution, conversion rate optimization, project management, and ultimately commercial growth. The successful candidate will need to be a driven self-starter, with good organisation and planning skills, prepared to challenge the status quo.
- Develop a growth strategy and roadmap for the portfolio of sites
- Own the product backlog for the portfolio, actively creating, managing, and prioritizing tasks.
- Drive KPI growth, including revenue, FTDs, traffic, and SEO rankings.
- Develop SEO, content, and conversion strategies to achieve growth objectives.
- Collaborate closely with centralised content, operations, development, and sales teams to maximize opportunities.
- Ensure the sites are fully optimized and up to date with relevant content and offers.
- Lead a team of SEO Manager and Digital Content Editor.
- Bring innovative ideas to foster growth and innovation.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging trends in the affiliation niche.
- Expertise in SEO and Content.
- Proven track record of managing products in the iGaming industry.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data sets related to website traffic, conversion rates, and affiliate performance to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Ability to think strategically and proactively identify opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Understanding of affiliate marketing models, such as CPA, RevShare, and Hybrid deals.
- Proficient in workflow management tools like JIRA, Monday, and Confluence.
- A results-driven mindset with a passion for achieving measurable impact.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Finnish native speaker would be considered a big plus.