Finnish-speaking Junior Process Officer
- Posted 28 May 2023
- DisciplineRahoitus- ja pankkiala
- Jenny-Liisa Salila
Would you like to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland in a dynamically changing environment? Our client is the largest financial group in the Nordic countries and they are now looking for a Junior Process Officer in the Finnish language to join their team in Gdansk or Lodz in Poland to deliver and develop great quality service and products to their customers in Finland.
Our client knows that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. They're more than just a Nordic bank they're one of the largest employers in Poland. With them, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Customer Data Services FI 1 team. We add value by delivering services and products with high quality and efficiency. As a Junior Process Officer in the Finnish language, you’ll play a valuable role in delivering banking services according to standards and in being courageously innovative to exceed customers' expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services (mostly in Finnish)
- Handling routine tasks at the required level of quality and within a time frame following guidelines/working instructions
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries (mostly Finland)
- Identifying and proposing improvements within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and reduce risk and cost
- Supporting English-speaking employees with your Finnish
You’ll join an international team full of skilled people working towards common goals.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide the team in being at their best – and that they imagine you share with them.
To succeed in this role, you:
- Have a positive mindset and you are ready to take on new challenges on daily bases
- Have the ability to communicate clearly in English and work as a team player in an international team
- Take matters into your own hands and are improvement driven
- Get motivated by working in a changing environment
Your experience and background:
- Fluent in Finnish
- English on a good communicative level (at least B1+)
- Good command of MS Office Tools
- Have the ability to work as a team player
- Financial experience is a plus
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.