We are looking for a Finnish-speaking International Recruiter to join our Finnish team in Oslo for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing recruitment agency!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide:
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
- TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
- GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
- COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
- PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
Are you at the beginning of your career or already have some recruitment experience, and are looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Are you interested in a career within the recruitment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you!
As an international recruiter, you will be working with the following tasks, which include but are not limited to:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing customers
- Work primarily with Finnish speakers but also other languages
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of social media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and video
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPI's and budgets
To be successful in this role, you...
- Are a fluent speaker of Finnish and English – additional languages are beneficial
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop, and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Are goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Are interested in the recruitment industry
- Adapt fast to changes and able to work with deadlines
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
Why be a part of Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Modern office with a great view over Oslo
- Basic Salary and Commission
We offer coaching, development, exciting journey, and amazing colleagues! You will be part of a fast-growing company that works in an international environment.
How to apply?
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity to you? Do not wait any longer and send your application in today!