- Posted 08 December 2022
- DisciplineBPO - Liiketoimintaprosessien ulkoistamispalvelut
- Peppiina Santala
Do you want to take your career to the next level? If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our client's Málaga office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
Our client makes everyone matter. For you. For our brands. And for the hundreds of thousands of customers they look after. They are the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.
Life at their office Spain:
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
- Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities detected, and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their business sell out, growth and margin, based on the Strategy.
- Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available as well as reviews with reseller). Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow BU with partner through joint planning.
- Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions. Drive Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating benefits against competitors.
- Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- Work together with partner to drive revenue for BU via campaigns, opportunity identification (and closure) and other methods.
- Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with partner & support partners to close big deals when necessary.
- Drive Attach rates with resellers.
What benefits they will offer you:
- 39 hours/week
- Regular schedule: 8:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Salary: 20.000 euros gross/year + up to 2.400 euros gross/year
- Private medical insurance
- Attractive work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of an international and multinational company
- Real opportunity to grow within the company
- Fully paid training
Who they are seeking:
- Native level of speaker of Finnish and fluent English
- Two years of related technical sales experience preferred
- Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors is a plus
- Familiar with channel programs
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and time/work prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
- Familiar with sales CRMs. Microsoft office
- A large variety of discounts with their partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- They promote intercompany mobility to work at any of their sites around the world. They have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euro for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to their back-office logistics team, their social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion, and sexual orientation***
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N.I.E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor and provide information about where to search for a place to live.
Are you interested in applying or hearing more? Submit your application and our Finnish team will contact you!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.