Danish-speaking Travel Support Representative to Sofia, Bulgaria
- Posted 04 June 2023
- DisciplineBPO - Liiketoimintaprosessien ulkoistamispalvelut
- Kirstine Thomsen
Looking for a way into the travel industry abroad? We have an exciting new opportunity for our client in sunny Sofia, Bulgaria!
You will be a part of a dynamic team and help our client grow. If you are passionate about travel and enjoy providing customer service, then this might be the role for you.
As one of the world’s largest travel marketplaces, our new client makes it easier for everyone to experience the world by offering memorable travel experiences, a variety of transportation options, and incredible places to stay. You will deliver high-touch customer care to travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, car rentals and beyond for their trips.
If you are a customer service focused individual with great communication skills, Danish and English language skills, apply now!
Do you want standard working time? Not a problem!
Our lines are open 09:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. Mon-Fri to help you strike an excellent work-life balance!
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients via the different channels (inbound calls, outbound calls, email, chat ) and be able to work towards meeting Key Performance Indicator (KPI’s)
- Make sure that all customer queries are answered and their concerns are addressed accordingly; demonstrate empathy
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Fluent in Danish both written and verbal and working level of English. (With basic understanding to industry related terminologies)
- Strong computer navigation skills, Keyboarding Skills, internet surfing and PC Knowledge
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience is preferred
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Strong customer service skills, great communicator with ability to work as a team member
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
What do you get?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities (or you can work from home in all of Bulgaria)
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and company events
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, our client specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
They’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. They embrace all different cultures, individualities, and personalities because they recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. This company is an equal opportunity employer, and process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
They show their colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.