We are looking for a Danish-speaking Talent Hunter for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing recruitment agency! We are based in the heart of Malaga, and are open for relocators!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh and ambitious company that focuses on connecting candidates from Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at what we do.
We love freedom in the workplace and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights daily. We work with over 100 customers in 28 countries. Do you want to be part of our journey?
During 2019 we had another 70% revenue growth and went from 16 to 23 employees internally. While the Covid-19 pandemic challenged us in 2020, it allowed us to think outside the box and adjust in the difficult times - now we have again reached new internal records and are looking to grow even further. Therefore, we are looking for a Talent Hunter to strengthen our Danish team in Malaga, Spain!
We are a culture-driven organization that is driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future-driven mind-set, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
Are you at the beginning of your career and looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Are you interested in a career within the recruitment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you!
AS A TALENT HUNTER, YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing customers
- Work primarily with Danish speakers but also other languages
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and video
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU;
- Are a fluent speaker in Danish and English – additional languages are beneficial
- Have previous sales experience.
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Are goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Are interested in the recruitment industry
- Adapt fast to changes and able to work with deadlines
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
WHY BE A PART OF NORDIC JOBS WORLDWIDE?
- A great on-boarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Modern office with in the heart of Malaga
- Basic Salary and Commission
Do you want to know who you will be working with? Click on the video here!
Last but not least:
We offer coaching, development and an exciting journey. You will be part of a fast-growing company that works in an international environment. You can apply via this job page, where you will also submit your CV. If you have any questions, please email our Danish Business Manager Enida, Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com. As we interview candidates continuously, we recommend you to send your application as soon as possible.
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.