Danish speaking Customer Support Agent to highest paying client on the Island
- Posted 02 April 2023
- Aga Loughran
Who is our client looking for?
Positive, confident and enthusiastic Customer Support Agents with the desire to help, guide and assist their customers with their account queries and complaints.
Working within their energetic and multicultural work environment, this role presents you with a variety of topics including betting, payments, verification and general account queries. You will assist their customers via Live Chat, email and telephone and play a fundamental part in their gaming experience.
Offered on a full time basis and requiring a flexible approach to working hours, you will support the busy sporting calendar by working a shift pattern spread across any five days from seven, including public holidays and weekends.
In return, our client offers an attractive salary, career progression, a generous bonus scheme paired with a wide range of other benefits. To name a few, you will receive free gym membership, birthday leave, free snacks and health insurance amongst others.
This role is included in our hybrid working policy which takes blended approach to both office and home working.
Preferred skills and experience
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Danish language.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Effective problem solving.
- Competent computer literacy skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred but not essential.
- Main Responsibilities
- Providing a positive customer experience and first time resolution when assisting customers with queries and complaints.
- Liaising with internal departments in English order to resolve their customers’ queries.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via Live Chat, email and telephone.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of your customer query.
- Investigating issues thoroughly and escalating queries where necessary.
- Maintaining knowledge of policies, procedures and licensing requirements.
- Promoting safer gambling.