- Posted 08 December 2022
- DisciplineBPO - Liiketoimintaprosessien ulkoistamispalvelut
- Helene Steele
Do you love delivering an amazing customer experience? Would you like to work in the exciting industry of e-mobility? We are recruiting exceptional CX Specialists to join our lively and growing team! We are looking for ambitious, driven, and self-motivated candidates with fluent written and oral Danish.
• A position at a fast-growing company.
• An international environment where you’ll work with people from over 27 different nationalities.
• Work-place: Office based
The main tasks of the Customer Experience Specialist role are as follows:
• To interact with drivers in Danish-speaking markets and to help customers with technical issues related to the charging process.
• To help EV drivers with account-related issues.
• Be a champion for the customer, always seeking solutions, and sharing ideas to improve the overall customer experience!
The ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about customer care and delivering superior customer experiences.
• Organized, diligent and a fast learner with a good eye for detail.
• A team player – we are a close team where everyone contributes ideas and suggestions – moving forward together!
• Professional and ambitious
• > 2 years of previous experience in customer support required.
• Interest in GreenTech and e-mobility is also an advantage. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply now and learn more about us and the position.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.