Danish-speaking Customer Service Advisor in Helsingborg
- Posted 24 March 2023
- DisciplineBPO - Liiketoimintaprosessien ulkoistamispalvelut
- Merete Frederiksen
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools
We have a new opportunity for a Danish speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If you prioritize first class service and possess great communication skills, then we offer you training and support to succeed in your role. We provide opportunities for you to advance in your career and constantly develop your skills.
About our client
Our client is a global contact center organisation with more than 125.000 employees that works in more than 150 different locations within 31 different countries. The cast amount of employees and operations makes our client a world leader in customer experience outsourcing and known for it's collaborations with many major brands. They are now looking for a Customer Support Associate to join their successful, dynamic team in wonderful Helsingborg.
Why live in Helsingborg?
Historical Helsingborg is an attractive coastal city. The city has many old buildings, including a 600 year old Middleage fortress in its center, and many modern commercial buildings. Helsingborg has the oldest pedestrian zone in Sweden, called Kullagatan with a lot of additional small and charming streets. Did you know that Helsingborg actually offers free Wi-Fi in the entire town? Fantastic news for you who likes to be plugged in at all time. Because of its strategical location, where Öresund is at its thinnest, the city has got a rich history dating back through the Viking era. The location offers you the possibility of going to Denmark in less than 20minutes by train and is closely located to Copenhagen
As a customer service advisor, you will be the first point contact to resolve customer enquiries on behalf of one of the world’s leading provider of power tools via telephone, email, web chat and social media.
- Answer on enquiries via phone, email, chat and social media from end-users, customers and internal staff.
- Assist customers with price, delivery and invoice information.
- Processing orders on a daily basis.
- Enter pick-up orders for repairs.
- Processing complaints, returns and credits.
- Support with information on products, promotions and applications.
- Answer and follow up on customer enquiries.
- Handle and resolve carrier escalations.
- Achieving call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
What distinguishes you?
- Fluent speaker in Danish
- Good English knowledge.
- Experience of MS Office, SAP or other CRM systems is a benefit but not a requirement.
- Problem solving attitude and customer orientation.
- Interest in power tools
- Eagerness to learn.
To prepare you for this role there will be approximately 4-5 weeks of initial training provided by our client and representatives of the power tool company.
If you feel like you match the requirements and would like to work with power tools, send your English CV to us and we will contact you!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.