Danish speaking Business Developer in Malaga, Spain or remote from Spain!
- Posted 8. maaliskuuta 2023 00.11
- Merete Frederiksen
Would you like a career within the insurance sector? Do you speak Danish? And would you like to be a part of an international company in progress?
As a Customer Business Development Specialist you will be working in the insurance sector covering the Danish market, the main task is booking of meetings to B2C customers by cold calling. The meetings should be put in the order system and if any additional information useful for the insurer it needs to be added in. The meetings will be conducted by insurers who will go through the potential customer’s insurances.
- Outbound calls/cold calling
- Booking of meetings/sales
- Native level speaker in Danish
- Good level of English
- Flair for sales
- Focus on quality in the calls
- Confident, goal-orientated and ambitious
- Positive mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- Primary school
- It is a plus if you have experience within call center, insurance, outbound sales or booking of meetings
- It is a plus if the you have shown stability in a former job (minimum 6 months at the same workplace)
- You are computer literate to be able to use the IT programs
- Competitive salary + Performance bonus
- Full time position
- Good career opportunities
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to their back office logistics team, their social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N.I.E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor, and provide information about where to search for a place to live.
Are you interested in applying or hearing more? Submit your application and our Danish team will contact you!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.