Danish speaking Account Manager to Malaga, Spain!
- Posted 22 March 2023
- Merete Frederiksen
Do you want to take your career to the next level? If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our client's Málaga office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
Our client makes everyone matter. For you. For our brands. And for the hundreds of thousands of customers they look after. They are the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and is made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments, moments that matter to customers and clients.
Life at their office Spain:
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
You are going to provide specific business and technical enablement to drive brands. You will develop the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the brand and to grow share of the partner's business. You are going to train the partner sales force and you will work closely with marketing and sales department to drive and close partner lead generation.
- Managing partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsibility for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities, and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of partners and development of their business sell out, growth and margin
- Analyze of the market and competition
- Defining resellers target, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps.
- Partner's sales force training
- Detecting and providing transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them
- Long-term opportunity
- Salary up to 24.000 euros gross/year
- Private medical insurance
- Full Time - Monday to Friday (09.00 - 17.00) - contract
- Initial & Ongoing Training
- Internal Development Program
- Native level of speaker of Danish and fluent English
- Two years of related technical sales experience preferred
- Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors is a plus
- Familiar with channel programs
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
- Familiar with sales CRMs. Microsoft office
- A large variety of discounts with their partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- They promote intercompany mobility to work at any of their sites around the world. They have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euro for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to their back office logistics team, their social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N.I.E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor, and provide information about where to search for a place to live.
Are you interested in applying or hearing more? Submit your application and our Danish team will contact you!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.