- Posted 28 January 2023
- Charlotte Kamlin
Leading casino-client in Malta is now looking for their next Affiliate Manager to join their team. Do you have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role and feel you are ready for your next challenge?
What will you be doing?
The Affiliate Manager is responsible for the acquisition, management, and retention of affiliate accounts.
- Acquire new affiliates and maintain the current affiliates within a specific portfolio in place
- Develop, expand and nurture existing and new affiliate partnerships
- All general account management duties
- Build strong internal connections to ensure collaboration between the various departments
- Fulfill department and personal KPIs as delivered by management
- Regularly review affiliate performances to measure affiliate effectiveness and ensure profitability
- Report any irregularities in traffic
- Identifying and monitoring the ROI to ensure commercial efficiency
- Monitor the affiliate’s marketing spend, and ensure is in line with agreed budgets
- Execute affiliate campaigns/activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other
- Be available to work evenings and weekends depending on business requirements (when applicable)
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in an affiliate manager role or similar within the iGaming industry
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English (knowledge in another language is considered an advantage)
- You have a basic understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, and social media)
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- You are enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially using Excel
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand-new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 300 clients in 40 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.