- Posted 07 December 2023
- Discipline iGaming
- Johanna Kivimäki
Our new iGaming client with rapid growth is now looking for a Remote Affiliate Manager to join their team. Our client has a brand new office in Portomaso in Malta but the role can also be done fully remotely. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and optimizing their affiliate program, building and maintaining relationships with affiliates, and driving revenue growth.
- Manage and optimize our affiliate program, ensuring affiliate performance meets or exceeds expectations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with affiliates to drive growth and engagement
- Negotiate and manage affiliate deals and contracts
- Analyze and report on affiliate program performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to inform affiliate program strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing and product development, to ensure affiliate program aligns with overall company strategy
- Lead and mentor junior affiliate managers to drive team success
- 2-3 years of experience in the iGaming industry
- Proven success in managing and growing affiliate programs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Fluent in English (German = advantage)
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 300 clients in 40 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 80 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.