- Posted 28 November 2023
- Discipline Sales Danish
- Contact NameHeidi Kuusamo
Are you an enthusiastic and tech-savvy seller, and ready for a new adventure in Barcelona? We are looking for a Swedish Inside Sales Representative on behalf of our international client!
What our client offers:
You will be trained and constantly guided by our managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market. What you will learn will us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00
- Salary offer: on-target earnings up to 29,000 euros gross/year
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the International Mobility Program
As an Inside Sales Representative in our team, you will:
- Provide expert assistance to the list of clients and partners using a consultative approach to account management
- Create the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Develop and maintain the relationship within the account in order to maintain long term visibility of strategy, plans and competitor activity
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals - Focus on driving profitability through proactive management - Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls
- Are native or proficient in Swedish with advanced English
- Have a a Solid Sales Background and previous experience in Sales B2B
- Have strong communication skills
- Are achievement and goal oriented, motivated and self-starter
- Have previous experience working with channel
- Are dynamic and energetic
More info about the specific brand will be shared later in the process, due to confidentiality.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.