- Posted 29 September 2023
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
Join us as our next Swedish Speaking Customer Experience Agent
We think you'll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever-changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. We welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading...
We are looking for passionate, people-centric individuals with great communication skills, interested in sports & casino, ready to learn more and looking to work with a friendly, fun and creative team. Sounds like you? Read on...
You will become an expert on our sportsbook and casino brands and service possible. Directing your positive energy to all chats and emails, assisting our customers with any queries they might have, daily. No day is the same in this role and that's what makes this role exciting.
So what will you be up to day to day?
- Resolve customer queries via live chat and email
- Take ownership of customer cases that cannot be resolved at the point of contact and see through to full resolution
- Communicate with 2nd line support team and payment providers to solve customer problems in the most efficient way.
- Approve customer withdrawals upon request from the player
- Review of customer documentation and KYC checks on demand for various jurisdictions in line with policy
- Contribute to team effort by achieving personal KPI’s to support departmental SLA’s
- Provide insight into current customer feedback and help shape our systems, processes and self-service outlets, such as our FAQs and Knowledgebase, both within CX and the wider Country Management
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the CX Management such as analysing customer contact trends and patterns, and providing context around these
You have a native level of Swedish, both written and spoken and a keen interest in sports & casino.
You don't mind waking up for the morning shift and on other days taking it easy in the morning to start your shift in the late afternoon. Working on a Sunday is no big deal for you, as you know you'll be enjoying your day- off in the middle of the week.
You have worked in a customer service setting ideally answering customer queries via live chat and email, or at least in a face-to-face environment, such as hospitality or retail.
Multitasking is your middle name and you have the ability to retain a lot of information as well as the technical capacity to work with multiple systems. But most importantly, you have a real drive to help others, you are a pro when it comes to communicating with customers, and you are eager to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
The company puts a lot of trust in every individual, they know that if they get the tools and space to do what they do best, they will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why they have some of the greatest minds in the industry working there! They focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why their values tell them how they should get things done!
Additionally they've got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
So what can you expect from the company as a place of work?
They have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that they offer their employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with them!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.