REMOTE Swedish SEO Specialist with iGaming experience to affiliate start-up in Malta
- Posted 13 September 2022
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Our client is a newly started company with their base in Malta, and they are now looking for a Swedish-speaking SEO site manager to take full ownership of the SEO and content strategy for their sites! The position can be done remotely!
They currently have two pages, one multi-geo site and one site in Swedish.
What you'll be doing:
Maintain full ownership of the SEO strategy on/off-site for their sites. Lead brands toward improvement in organic search performance increase search engine visibility, the volume of organic traffic, and increase keyword reach and ranking. Be the single point of contact for everything related to SEO for the dedicated brands.
- Exploring keyword, competitive, topical, and analytics data to spot and predict trends and opportunities.
- Pre-launch keyword research, competition analysis, SEO strategy and Website Mapping
- Plan and execute a content strategy
- Manage the distribution and quality of content
- Use data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
- Define, develop, and execute on-site & off-site SEO strategies to meet aggressive business goals
- Reverse-engineering Competitors by reading, analyzing, and monitoring their activity
- Investigating site architecture, page layout, internal linking, meta data, content, and off-site items
- Reporting: monitoring daily, weekly
- Swedish + (an additional language is always a +)
- iGaming experience Affiliate SEO experience.
- Proven experience in the affiliate marketing (casino)
- 3-5 years of SEO experience
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.