- Posted 09 August 2022
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Our client is looking for Sweden Country Manager to help their company with organisation expansion. The Country Manager in Sweden will lead all operations to ensure the profitability of the company's affiliate. Responsibilities include recruitment and training, writing budgets and reports, and assessing performance. You should also be comfortable living abroad.
It is up to Country Manager to ensure that all aspects of a business operate smoothly.
They ensure that a business’s in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines. They also develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales
As a successful Country Manager, you would need to demonstrate strong communication, organisational and negotiation skills. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
- Market opportunities research
- New partnership deals
- Regulations bodies collaboration and setting good relationships
- Liaise with head office and weekly sync up and reporting
- Research the country or region thoroughly and adapt strategies accordingly
- Implement an effective brand strategy and ensure consistency
- Improve and increase business KPIs
- Build professional relationships with clients
- Constantly maintain a good image of the company
- Recruit and train new local staff
- Vast experience (min. 3 years) and understanding of the iGaming industry on a local market
- Relationships with local regulatory bodies and complete understanding of local laws of iGaming industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field (preferably a Master's degree)
- Experience in regulated markets is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn
- The ability to provide excellent customer service
- Fluent in English & Swedish
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.