Nordic-Speaking Senior Sales Trader
- Posted 13 February 2023
- DisciplineSales Danish
- Contact NamePeppiina Santala
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Senior Sales Trader in Amsterdam. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
About our Client:
Our client is trading environmental products. What does that mean? They help their clients reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as Carbon Offsets (CERs and VERs), Renewable Energy Certificates (electricity/gas), and many others. They help the clients reach their voluntary and compliance environmental targets by utilizing knowledge and network.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow the portfolio of clients of the team, using your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication skills to gain your clients’ trust. You will also be in the role of Manager of the Nordic Desk. You will manage and support your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are:
You’re an ambitious professional and manager with extensive experience in the Nordic area, preferably in the same market. A charismatic portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Your profile in a nutshell:
- Native Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian/Danish speaker and fluent in English;
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales/Business development/Trading;
- A great network and experience in this industry;
- Experience with managing a team;
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics or Finance;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive remuneration and generous bonus plan;
- Comprehensive career development training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement (if applicable);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting sales target incentives;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.