Finnish-speaking Video Content Analyst
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Contact NameTomas Leinonen
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as an Ads Video Content Analyst!
We are currently looking for Finnish speakers to join the team!
Our client is one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming customers' business, operating and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500, and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
- Fluency in Finnish (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- B2 level of English
- Availability to work in 3 shifts, 7 days a week (no night shifts)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Holder of a Portuguese residence permit/EU citizenship
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- You will be based in the client office in Oeiras
- Free shuttle service
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance for people coming from outside of Portugal
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.