- Posted 27 December 2021
- Contact NamePeppiina Santala
Are you passionate about technology and working for a leading multimedia devices brand in the world?
Our client’s customers belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. They are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29different nationalities. They offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic young approach, and true career opportunities.
The company engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing Philips branded TV sets in Europe, the Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. If you like helping others with their technical issues, develop your own technical skills and you enjoy working in a multicultural and Dynamic work environment, then you might be the perfect fit! Join the exciting and successful team to enter the IT world.
If you are interested in growth, our client's high performers can move to our back-office logistics team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you’ll work directly with clients through email, chat and phone to offer personalized solutions for all their inquiries. You may also be responsible for short translations, reviewing the webpage to find any errors, and improving templates to answer clients. You will control their experience at all levels of the supply chain, driving the brand to excellency. You’re empowered to make the best decision for each situation by thinking creatively, helping customers over the phone and providing an excellent customer service experience.
- In a correct, customer-friendly, and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone, chat, or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer, contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks, and consumer electronics relating to the position
- High level of English (written and oral)
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- A strong technical affinity and experience in the technical field is a plus
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to overcome objections and promote product usage If you identify with this, join us!
- Work hours: Monday to Friday 9:00h – 18:00h
- A large variety of discounts with partners
- Free weekly and after-work activities
- They promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. They have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.