Finnish-speaking Content Moderator in Porto
- Posted 01 July 2022
- Contact NamePeppiina Santala
Are you excited to start your new career in Portugal? This might be just the right opportunity! We are looking for Finnish-speaking Content Moderators to join our client in beautiful Porto and work with a virtual reality platform!
What you'll be doing:
- You will provide a content regulation service for one of the largest social media Virtual Reality World
- You will ensure that the platform's content and assure that the reports escalating cyberbullying are handled
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review
- You will be effective in agreeing to social media policies
- You will ensure training, standards and policies are provided
- Near native/native level of written and verbal communication skills in Finnish (mandatory)
- Natural fast learner so you can develop your skills within a short period of time
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Experience in text editing, revision or digital content analysis (desirable, not mandatory)
- Resilient to stress
- Ability to distinguish self-beliefs from moderated content and policies;
- Motivated and with a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail
- Availability to work in rotating night shifts, from Monday to Sunday (with 2 days off per week), between 6 pm and 8 am
- Availability to work in Porto
- Attractive salary package paid 14 months per year plus Meal Allowance
- Health Insurance
- A wellness team ready for you
- Work from a building state of the Art in Boavista
- Corporate benefits such as employee discounts, special holidays, free drinks, fruit days
- Regular team and site events
- The diversity and security of a global market leading social media platform
If you are interested or want to hear more about this role, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.