- Posted 11 December 2022
- Contact NameMagdalena Ilter
Our Client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
SENIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
As an AP Specialist you will perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
• Checking invoices correctness and contacting with vendors to explain incorrect invoices
• Responding to all queries from vendors and local finance
• Reviewing and update Vendor Master Data accounts
• PO invoices verification (matching PO invoices with purchase orders created by buyer)
• Expense invoice verification and sending for approval to responsible person
• Coding expense invoices and processing manual payments and payments run
• Booking invoices according to accounting tax regulations
• Perform regular analysis over supplier accounts
• Month end reconciliations, closing and reporting
• Provide accurate and relevant reports in order to monitor the quality and productivity of the AP process
• AP accounts reconciliation
• Respond to client/vendor emails with appropriate solution within the timeframe
• Regularly reconcile assign suppliers and GL trade payable accounts (Including GR IR follow up)
• Propose potential improvement opportunities by searching for further automation and standardization in the process
• Strong Estonian and English language skills (both written and verbal)
• At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable Processes (Invoice Processing, Payments, Vendor Master, Vendor reconciliation, Vendor Query Management)
• University degree (Bachelor and up)
• Good Excel knowledge
• Experience with ERP software would be an advantage
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Relocation to Lithuania is mandatory (remote work opportunities within mentioned countries is a possibility)
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a global organization
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain with support from an experienced colleagues
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities, and extra benefits (e.g. additional medical insurance (covers gym subscription), team events, flexible working hours)
• Hybrid work model with opportunity to work from home most of the time and from the office few times a week
• Socially responsible company with a strong focus on respect for its associates, clients as well as community through a variety of social initiatives
• Attractive salary (2700-2860 /mon. gross) depending on competences you have + language bonus of 100 EUR gross / month
Does this sound like you? Apply today and we will contact you ASAP!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.