Do you have iGaming experience? Swedish speaking Customer Support with 27. K € / year + generous benefits in Malta
- Posted 16 August 2022
- Contact NameGregory Sims
Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent to Sliema in Malta! Are you an excellent communicator who loves to work with people and wants to enjoy work? Then we have the job for you!
About the one you want to work for:
Our client is a bright new star within the iGaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. They present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment. The company vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation.
We are looking for a Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent to join our growing Customer Support team in our sunny sea view offices in Malta. As a focal point of contact for our customers, your main focus is to support and actively drive an amazing gaming experience for our customers. By pro-actively engaging with our customers, you will actively identify, support, solve and prevent poor customer experiences. A great opportunity to kick start your iGaming career with opportunities to grow and develop.
What will you be doing?
- Nurture and support customer relationships via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Seek resolutions to customers’ queries and issues whilst actively striving to achieve “one correct answer” across all channels.
- Support and contribute to our CRM infrastructure.
- Active pursuit and sharing of customer knowledge.
- Participate in the planning of customer engagement initiatives.
- Monitor campaigns and promotions across all allocated customer touch points.
- Assisting with translations, content writing and marketing to ensure that we are delivering the best communication to our customers.
- Contributing new ideas and feedback to keep improving the way we work and exercising your creativity in different ways.
- Assist in the alignment of campaigns/promotions across all customer touch points allocated for each campaign/promotion.
Who are you?
- Native Swedish speaker and fluent in English (additional languages beneficial!).
- Previous on-line customer service experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming.
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude with the willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
- Creative and forward-thinking.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
We operate with a flat company structure. We firmly believe that going to work should be a positive experience. We offer freedom with responsibility, that encourages people to maximize their talent for professional growth.
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.