Are you motivated by providing good customer experience, and do you speak Danish fluently? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in beautiful Budapest, Hungary!
In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for clients via phone and e-mail.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat).
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What we would like to see on your CV
- Fluent language skills in English and Danish
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Secondary school is requires
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays innovation in everything you do.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It for You
- Work experience in international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days
- Internal training and career opportunities
- Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Relocation support
- Casual dress code
Interested? Apply today and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.