- Posted 13 September 2023
- Contact NameKirstine Thomsen
You know the feeling when you meet a new person, or start a new job and it just feels right? That's how our client would like you to feel when joining their team! We might be a little biased but we can think of a million reasons why our client is the best place to work, here’s just a few of them:
- Our client is proud to be the first Swedish company that made it to the top-10 list of Financial Times’ list of the 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe - and they've been on the list for four years in a row!
- There is room for everyone! Our client has a very diverse team that learns from each other. They believe you will do amazing things here - no matter who you are.
- The office is located in central Stockholm. The employees love to hang out across teams and really enjoy each other's company, both during working hours as well as after.
Ok, sounds cool but what will I do?
Our client is a fast-growing international FinTech company focused on redefining small business financing. Traditional lenders are slow and expensive. So, one country at a time, they plan on changing this. In this role, you will be an integral part of growing the presence in Denmark.
More specifically you will:
- Lead the tactical work of our client´s marketing activities in the Danish market.
- Drive growth opportunities within online, offline, and other channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Customer Success teams to plan, deploy and analyze campaigns for the Danish market.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the marketing strategy and operations actively.
- Work closely with the Partnership team to discover new opportunities for growth and build lasting relationships that benefit all parties.
Our client rivals the old banks. And they act like rivals, so they expect you to think outside the box and actively try new ideas. Our client encourages A/B testing and expect that you define and follow up on metrics and goals.
Sounds interesting, right? Here’s what we're looking for:
The employees are our client´s most important asset and the foundation for their success. They are searching for passionate individuals that put the customer’s needs and experience at the centre. We hope:
- You have a proven track record of revenue-driven marketing experience.
- You have an analytical mindset, in that you prefer to base decisions on numbers rather than gut feeling.
- You are familiar with the digital marketing space (SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Publishers, etc) and performance measurement metrics (CTR, CPA, CPM, LTV, etc).
- You are familiar with the Danish media and advertising landscape.
- You have experience working with 3rd party creative agencies.
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
Did you check those boxes? Here are more reasons to join our client´s team!
Our client is a diverse multi-disciplinary and international team of people who bring creativity, energy, and excellence to every situation. It's a fun start-up atmosphere in a scale-up environment with flat hierarchies. They have various social events like release parties, after works, team-building activities, and company trips. They offer flexibility, actively support work-life balance, and offer maximum health and wellness allowance.
One last thing - if you’re about to send in your application
This is a full-time position based in central Stockholm. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join immediately.
Our client celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other applicable characteristics protected by law.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.