- Posted 16 November 2022
- Contact NameKirstine Thomsen
You know the feeling when you meet a new person, or start a new job and it just feels right? That's how we would like you to feel when joining our client! We might be a little biased but we can think of a million reasons why our client is the best place to work, here are just a few of them:
- There is room for everyone! Our client has a very diverse team that learns from each other. We believe you will do amazing things here - no matter who you are.
- Our client is proud to be the first Swedish company that made it to the top-10 list of Financial Times’ list of the 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- The office is located in central Stockholm. The employees love to hang out across teams and really enjoy each other's company, even off working hours.
Ok, sounds cool but what about the role?
In the role as Customer Success Representative your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our client´s customers receive the best service when they contact our client by phone or email.
- Communicate with customers on mail and phone
- Help new and existing customers with their questions and concerns
- Support customers with questions concerning service, credit applications and payments via various communication channels
- Handle questions and requests both from first-time and repeat customers
- Learn to underwrite and provide business loans to customers
- Be able to call and make agreements with our late customers
- Grow and learn a lot, and have fun while you do it!
Sounds interesting right? Here’s what we're looking for:
- A flexible and positive mindset and you really enjoy working as a team
- Native Danish speaker willing to work from the office in Stockholm
- Proactive: resourceful, new ideas and a positive attitude
- Self-motivated: ability to work well independently
- Curious: understand our clients’ business needs, wants, and pain points
- Organized and able to multitask
- The ability to build trust and to understand the customers’ needs and meet them at eye level
- Experience with some kind of customer service and background in economy will be considered a plus but it's not a requirement
Did you check in those boxes? Here are more reasons to join our client
Our client´s non-bureaucratic, flat structure with delegated responsibilities has a short way from idea to action. They value high team spirit and believe that there is nothing a person cannot learn. In addition to their great culture influenced by their values Transparency, Innovation and Passion, you’ll get the maximum wellness allowance, the latest hardware Apple products, and a bunch of new competent colleagues to learn from and get to know!
One last thing - if you’re about to send in your application.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in central Stockholm. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. While the start date is flexible, the right candidate can join immediately.
Our client celebrates diversity and does not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.