Danish-speaking Customer Advisor to Barcelona for Travel Industry
- Posted 01 December 2022
- Contact NameMerete Frederiksen
Are you a people-person looking for a new challenge under the Spanish sun? We are looking for Danish-speaking Customer Support Agents for the travel industry in Barcelona, Spain!
Our client is a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 44 countries all over the globe. The company designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands.
Do you enjoy helping others and would you like to do so while talking about traveling? If you said yes to the question above and you are an empathic person, good listener, who has a problem-solving mindset and enjoys being a team player, we have the right job for you!
As a customer support advisor for a prestigious travel company, you will be in charge of understanding and identifying the customer needs. You will be listening, responding and mediating between our international travellers and suppliers of all over the world, always ensuring a high level of customer service. Clarifying inquiries about service, payment and technical requirements, providing accurate information and following set process, via email and phone.
- Danish native and advanced English
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills both written and spoken
- Good technical PC skills
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- A positive, motivated mindset that will help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- Goal-oriented work approach
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Affinity with travel platforms
- Experience within customer service or contact center environments will be valued.
- Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km from the office)
- Obligatory studies finished: According to the legislation in Spain, a document to prove it will be MANDATORY to be able to hire you. (Obligatory studies as ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will be an added value)
What we offer
- 39h/week contract (Monday to Sunday) with rotative working hours (between 09:00-20:00h)
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Appealing bonuses for weekends, bank holidays and night shift
- 27 working days of holidays/year
- Private health insurance after 6 months service.
- Flexible remuneration - restaurant, transport and childcare (after the trial period)
- Feel good program that includes Spanish lessons, free group activities and many more!
- Attractive employee referral bonus campaign
- A multicultural and international working environment
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall
- Be part of an exciting industry leading department with great opportunities to learn and grow your career
- Initial training and continued personal coaching
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
Does this sound like your next job opportunity? Send your application today and you'll be contacted by one of our Danish recruiters!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.